While home interiors personify your private world, home exteriors are the connection to the outside world. Your exterior is the first impression to the outsiders and here you would surely not like to fail!
There are multiple material options available for crafting timeless designs for home exteriors but when it comes to striking a balance between perfect architecture, affordability, and functional stability, it’s the Fibre cement exterior cladding panels that take the lead. They are a durable, low-cost alternative to extravagant cladding options like stone and wood and are excellent for adding a tinge of style to your home.
A Truly Multipurpose Board:
Fibre cement board today is being viewed as one of the best building material that is outperforming other traditional solutions. Hence, it’s widely used for different applications in building and construction and beyond.
- Shakes and Shingles: Creating an attractive and classy look for facades is easier with fibre cement shakes and shingles. You can easily imitate the stunning wood-like appearance with these shingles and shakes without actually shelling out a hefty amount on original wood, causing stress on the environment. The product is standardly available in individual pieces and panels, and are suitable for small and large facades. Coming in a variety of shapes – straight edge, staggered edge and half-round shaped and more, they offer an opportunity to create striking architecture that’s a sheer delight.
- Horizontal Lap Siding: Horizontal or lap siding is one of the most popular choices when it comes to residential siding. Most of the lap sidings are bevelled which means the panels are bit thicker at the bottom than at the top. Installed from the bottom-up, each subsequent panel is placed overlapping the previous one. They come in different widths and a variety of edge patterns like straight or beaded that allow you to experiment with interesting looks.
- Shiplap Siding: Unlike horizontal lap siding, where the panels overlap each other, the shiplap profile is edged-matched for a tight joint appearance. Installed using tongue and groove system in most cases, these sidings create a clean and smooth surface, adding a contemporary flair to your homes.
- Vertical Siding: If you want to opt for a more traditional or rustic broad and batten style then vertical siding is just the right option to choose. It adds a streamlined, distinctive rustic appeal to your home. You can also be a bit creative and try combining a vertical profile with other siding styles. This innovative idea may result in something really unique and captivating, making your exteriors stand out.
- Soffit: Fibre Cement soffits found along the eave area do more than just enhancing the visual appeal of your home exterior. Available in vented and non-vented styles, they protect your exteriors from pests and also gives you a way to disguise ventilation for your attic. The vented style allows better air control flow through your building.
Sahyadri Industries Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers of EcoPro fibre cement cladding and is known for its top-notch products. EcoPro products are defined by aesthetics, uncompromised performance, and unrivalled designs. Be it interior cladding, drywall partition, facade etc., the range can help your architect craft the best structure. Accentuate your home interior/exterior with EcoPro and enjoy the element of real architectural beauty!
EcoPro Fibre Cement-The Best Choice for Claddings/Sidings
When you want to create architecturally correct and visually appealing homes, EcoPro fibre cement sheet is the right pick because they meet all the criteria you are looking for. Here are some of the properties that make them every architect’s preferred choice.
- Owing to their rugged nature, EcoPro fibre cement claddings are impact and abrasion-resistant that ensure high durability and longer life.
- EcoPro Fibre cement siding is safe from warping and rotting.
- Unlike other building materials, they are non-hazardous to health.
- They are easy to install, maintain and repair.
- Resistant to moisture and high temperatures, they provide protection against external weather conditions.
- Offers multitudes of patterns and styles open for a creative approach.
EcoPro is committed to offering sustainable building materials solutions that offer beauty, style, and performance. EcoPro fibre cement boards have the GreenPro Ecolabel and one of the premium fibre cement boards to guarantee contribution to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) credits on every project.