Right material is the foundation of a strong structure that can make a lot of difference. Fibre cement is being viewed as a powerful contender to other traditional construction materials. Delivering the best of both worlds i.e. durability and a great look, fibre cement is now a popular choice for different types of constructions. Whether it’s your false ceiling for hall, wall partitions, or exterior claddings, the material seems to be an equally promising proposition in all cases.
Let’s skim through some of the highlights of this construction material that is winning the hearts of the architects and property owners:
1. High resistance to damage and impacts: Fibre cement boards are designed to withstand harmful impacts like exposure to intense sunlight, strong winds, moisture, etc. This makes it an ideal option for building exteriors that often face harsh and changing weather conditions. Moreover, its fire-resistance and anti-termite properties make it a strong and safe construction material. In fact, it won’t be incorrect to say that it serves as a good replacement for termite proof plywood.
2. Long life: One major concern that no owner can rule out is the life of their property. A lot goes into building a structure and hence, their concern is pretty justified. When you test fibre cement against the durability parameter, it never disappoints you. Its unique composition ensures no cracking, warping or swelling, thereby enhancing the overall dimensional stability of the structure. No wonder, the high-performance false ceiling boards are being extensively used for roofing, siding, and facades.
3. Easy to Install: Installing fibre cement board is easy. They are lightweight and easier to handle, reducing the risks of injury. It provides for a clean, safe, and simple installation process. What more, they are less brittle so making clean cuts for perfectly aligned edges and acquiring a firm fit is practicable. If you are planning for a drywall partition for your home or wall cladding for your building, you can completely trust fibre cement.
4. Low-maintenance: As for the maintenance part, especially when compared to its counterparts like wood boards or shakes, fibre cement falls under the low-maintenance category. Less prone to cracking ad breaking, it can survive longer without causing you much trouble. However, that doesn’t mean it is completely maintenance-free; you certainly need to take care of it as and when required. So, whether you are using it as a mezzanine flooring material or roofing material, you can certainly count on fibre cement for a hassle-free experience.
5. Eco-Friendly: Containing minimal toxicity and low volatile organic compounds combined with less dust production during its making, fibre cement boards are safer and healthier to work with and use. Energy-efficient and durable, this material is no wonder the choice of today’s architects.
If you are looking forward to creating an outstanding structure, investing in the right material must be your priority. Ecopro offers a wide range of Fibre cement boards that can help you attain your dream work.
You can confidently use Ecopro fibre cement sheets for building beautiful and formidable structures that you will cherish for years. If you have any queries or need support feel free to contact our experts.