With a strong eco-friendly drive going on around the world, one can’t help but wonder, how can they contribute to society by reducing their carbon footprints? Well, one of the biggest ways to contribute toward green living is right in front of you… it’s your home décor and construction needs! Fibre cement boards have opened up a plethora of new opportunities for all environmental enthusiasts as they can be used in almost any roofing, walling, or flooring application.
Environmental benefits of Fibre Cement
Home renovations can cause significant environmental repercussions, considering all the material that goes into it. But fibre cement changes the game entirely. Fibre cement panels are composed of sand, cement, and cellulose fibres which act as reinforcement. Fibre cement normally comes in the form of planks and panels along with various texture details.
Most environmental issues at stake when renovating your home include the need for synthetic product production or consumption of wood that may be linked to clear-cutting, as well as waste, such as old vinyl siding. Fibre cement single-handedly solves all these issues.
Fibre cement boards are made of fibre and cement which is organically produced and is much less harmful to nature. It is a revolutionary product replacing many of the traditional resources like wood and cement. Fibre cement boards are a great low-cost alternative for wooden pieces as well. EcoPro is one of the leading manufacturers of customized fibre cement boards, offering high-quality products for a variety of applications. The EcoPro Fibre Cement Sheet is GreenPro certified for its holistic implementation of environmental safety, right from the production to the disposal.
Constructional benefits of using Fibre Cement Boards:
- Highly durable, long-lasting, and easy to maintain.
- Possesses acoustic properties, can be used as sound-absorbing panels.
- Shows high resilience against harsh weather conditions such as heat and water, and comes with Class 1(A) fire/flame protection.
- Possesses high thermal insulation properties, thereby providing a great solution to the heat island effect in metro areas.
- Panels are completely termite resistant and can be used in place of termite proof plywood.
- It can be easily painted as they are resistant to cracks, swelling, and warping.
- Fibre cement panels have a great aesthetic appeal as they can replace components like wood, stone, etc.
5 main applications for home
- False-ceiling: Build beautiful multi-level false ceilings that are strong enough to hold all types of lighting and accessories.
- Exterior wall cladding: Build robust cladding solutions that uplift your façade and protect your homes.
- Partition walls: Maximize living space utilization with strong, functional and elegant partition walls made using fibre cement panels.
- Sound-proofing: Develop premium-grade soundproofing solutions that offer high speech intelligibility, increased directional hearing, and echo-free sound.
- Mezzanine Flooring: Create more space by bifurcating your vertical space with strong and durable mezzanine flooring solutions.
If you’re looking for low-cost fibre cement solutions for your outdoor or indoor applications like exterior wall cladding, partition walls, or false ceiling boards, you can check out EcoPro’s fibre cement products. We offer a multitude of customized fibre cement solutions for your home. To know more give us a call on +91-2026458888 or drop a mail on email@example.com.